Build a Better Future at EDI
At Efficient Drivetrains, we’re dedicated to building a better future together. Our team innovates, designs and produces the highest performing zero-emission transportation technologies for hybrid and electric vehicles on the market.
What you do makes a difference, and what’s different about working at EDI is you are working among the best-of-the-best in the industry, you’ll enjoy an environment that rewards your creativity and commitment, and you will contribute to the full spectrum of our product development lifecycle.
Build your future at EDI, as we build the future of clean transportation!
- POSITION: Calibration Technician
- POSITION: Software Calibration Engineer
- POSITION: Mechanical Engineering Manager
- POSITION: Automotive Mechanical Engineer Level 2
- POSITION: Automotive Mechanical Engineer Level 1
- POSITION: Automotive Electrical Engineer
- POSITION: Hybrid Drivetrain Mechanical Engineer
- POSITION: CVT Development Engineer (Mechanical Engineer)
- POSITION: Hybrid Mechanical Drivetrain Systems Engineer
- POSITION: Associate Automotive Electrical Engineer
Your Future is Our Future.
We offer cross-functional training opportunities so you can gain exposure to the entire scope of our product line – from engineering, to business operations, marketing and manufacturing, you can experience it all. At EDI, you’ll have the opportunity to cultivate a broad range of responsibility and grow into a leader.